Paying attention to what is happening right now. Focusing on our responses and understanding ourselves. An intentional awareness which we cultivate throughout our day in order to respond to life with the best that we've got.
Bodily awareness, connecting mind and body
Kindness towards self
Recognizing what's most important in the moment
Deeper connection with others
Appreciation for life
Responsiveness rather than reactivity
Mindfulness is the buzz word these days. It can impact your life in positive ways personally, in your outlook on life, in your relationships, in your job. It can be marketed to allow you to focus better, perform better and live happier.
Mindfulness is a lot more than that!
- paying attention to what is happening in the moment
- focusing on our responses and understanding ourselves
- an intentional awareness which we cultivate throughout our day in order to respond to life with the best that we've got.
- kindness towards ourselves and understanding our humanness
- befriending ourselves
- being kinder to others
- becoming familiar with our emotions, feelings, states of mind
- capacity to awaken
- MA, Mindfulness Studies
- Senior Teacher and Consultant, Corporate & Workplace Based Mindfulness Training (CBMT), Potential Project International
- Qualified Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) teacher, UMASS Medical School
- Certified Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) TT, Center for Mindful-Self Compassion
- Certified Mindfulness Educator, Mindful Schools
- Student, 2-year Meditation Teacher Training with Tara Brach & Jack Kornfield
- Trained in Co-Active coaching
- Developer of Mindfulness and Grief Program
- Developer of Mindful and Compassionate Parenting Program
- Certified Hospice Volunteer
- Currently pursuing End-Of Life Doula Professional Certification